Sunday, January 8, 2012

Today It Begins

Well, today were are gearing up our social media aspect of this project.  We're working on our Facebook and Twitter sites as well as this blog.  I'm hoping to get everyone is excited about this new series since this has been a dream of mine that has been a long time coming.  Check in and see how this series progresses and even be apart of some of the decisions. 

You will be able to learn about the series, about me and how I have come up with the stories, creatures and motivations that drive the whole thing.  Currently this is a 13 book series with the intention of expanding it beyond that, provided there are enough people who are dying to get their hands on the next book.  I certainly am ready to give more of myself to these books than I have with any of my other writings.  I want you to fall in love with these characters as obsessively as I have. 

Welcome to my world!  It will definitely be dark, emotional and thrilling.

No comments: